- 1 bar of grated soap
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup washing soda
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 4L hot water
- Huge bucket
- Empty containers (I used old 4L distilled water jugs but you could also use old laundry detergent bottles or even empty protein powder containers)
- In a pot melt the grated soap into 2 cups of water over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the baking soda and washing soda and stir until combined.
- Place mixture in a bucket with 4L of hot water and stir until everything blended.
- Let sit overnight until mixture has thickened into a gel.
- Fill empty containers 1/3 full of the soap mixture and top off with cold tap water.
- Close lid and shake well.
That's it! Use a 1/3 cup with each load.